This Privacy Statement applies to the activities of Xpress Building Design Pty Ltd . It explains how Xpress Building Design handles personal information provided to it and complies with the requirements of privacy law including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Xpress Building Design recognises the importance of your privacy. Xpress Building Design is committed to protecting the privacy of all the individuals with which we deal.
What Information We Collect:
Personal information provided to us in the course of conducting our business. This may include your name, date of birth, current and previous addresses, contact phone numbers, e-mail address, data collected from communication devices used by you, bank account or credit card details and the business details of customers and suppliers and the particulars of dealings with us.
How We Collect Information:
Typically personal information is collected by Xpress Building Design in the course of offering, providing or servicing with the products and services you have requested and to assist us to improve our products and services. If you choose not to provide all personal Â information we request, we may not be able to provide you with the products and services you require, or with our usual level of service.
Personal information may be collected directly through communications you direct to us such as an order you place or an application for credit (including information submitted fax, by email, by mail or by phone) for products or services or collected indirectly from you such as through monitoring your usage of products and services (e.g. the collection of information about your usage of our website including through cookies), or from third parties such as our related companies, credit reporting agencies, or your representatives.
How We Use Your Personal Information:
Your personal information may be used in order to:
- verify your identity;
- assist you to subscribe to our services;
- provide the products and services you require;
- administer and manage those products and services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- inform you of ways the products and services provided to you could be improved;
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and to guard against fraud; market, research and develop our products and services;
- gain an understanding of your needs in order for us to provide you with a better service; and
- maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems.
Xpress Building Design provides products and services information via our website. When you visit our site, our web servers record anonymous information such as the time, date and URL of the request. This information assists us to improve the structure of our websites and monitor their performance.
In some cases, cookies may collect and store personal information about you. Xpress Building Design extends the same privacy protection to your personal information, whether gathered via cookies or from other sources. Most internet browsers are pre-set to accept cookies, however you can adjust your Internet browser to disable cookies or to warn you when cookies are being used. However, if you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of our websites or take advantage of the improved website experience that a cookies offer.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties:
In order to deliver the services you require and for the purposes set out above, Xpress Building Design may disclose your personal information to organisations outside Xpress Building Design. Your personal information is disclosed to these organisations only where Xpress Building Design holds a bona fide belief that it will be used in relation to Xpress Building Design and related companies providing or administering provision of services to you. These organisations may:
- conduct customer enquiries;
- operate mailing systems;
- perform billing and debt-recovery functions;
- provide storage and delivery services;
- supply information technology services;
- provide marketing, telemarketing and sales services;
- conduct market research; and
- perform web site usage analysis.
Xpress Building Design takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information. However Xpress Building Design cannot control the conduct of third parties and does not assume any responsibility for the misuse of information provided to third parties in good faith and in the belief that it will be used in accordance with these principles and applicable Privacy laws.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
- your authorised representatives (when requested by you to do so);
- credit-reporting and fraud-checking agencies;
- credit providers (for credit related purposes such as creditworthiness, credit rating, credit provision and financing);
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law;
- organisations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business (including accounts and trade receivables) and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions (e.g. securitisation).
Third Party Sites or Interference:
You may click-through to third party sites from our sites in which case we recommend that you refer to the privacy Statement of the sites you visit. This Privacy Statement applies to the Xpress Building Design website only and Xpress Building Design assumes no responsibility for information and content of third party sites. While every endeavour is taken by Xpress Building Design to prevent interference with its websites or electronic communications systems it is not possible to absolutely guarantee that interference could occur through the illegal actions of others which may be designed to obtain or intercept personal information. Xpress Building Design cannot take responsibility for instances of interference with its website or communication systems which are not known to or authorized by Xpress Building Design. Please report any instances of suspicious information gathering or unusual behaviour of the websites to us.
Need for Accurate Information
Xpress Building Design treats any personal information supplied to it by you as accurate and will rely on that information in order to provide products and services to you. The deliberate giving of false or misleading information to us may contravene the law and may cause us loss or damage. Xpress Building Design is not responsible for any loss or damage occasioned to any person as a consequence of the provision false or misleading information to it. Xpress Building Designreserves the right to take action to recover compensation for any loss or damage occasioned to it due to provision by you of false or misleading information to us.
Keeping Your Personal Information Up To Date:
Xpress Building Design takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information relies to a large extent on the information you provide. We recommend that you:
- let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address, by contacting us (see How to contact us below).
You Can Access Your Personal Information:
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing and establish your identity for security reasons. Xpress Building Design reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information.
Changes to This Privacy Statement:
Our commitment to being a leading provider of computer products means that our business will continue to evolve as we respond to customer needs. Because of this, from time to time, our policies will be reviewed and may be revised. Xpress Building Design reserves the right to change its Privacy Statement at any time and notify you by posting an updated version of the Statement on its website. By initially providing information to us either directly or indirectly you agree that any subsequent amended Privacy Statement will apply between us whether or not we have given you specific notice of any change.
How To Contact Us:
If you have any queries in relation to privacy, please contact us on email at info@XBDG.com.au